Tactical Training - S-RDAF - VJS 161

• Offizieller Beitrag

Welcome!

Processor: Intel Core I7 9700k @ 3.6 GHz -> 5.0 GHz; Motherboard: ASUS ROG STRIX Z390-H GAMING; RAM 32 GB Corsar CMK32 DDR-4 2998; Graphic1: ASUS ROG STRIX GTX 1080 8GB DDR5X; Graphic2: DisplayLink USB-VGA Display Adapter Monitor1: Iiyama PL4071UH 40' 3840x2160 pixel; Monitor2: Acer AL1716 19' 1280x1024 pixel (for MFD frames); SSD: 1TB WD Black SN750 Gaming M.2 2280 PCIe 3.0 x4 NVMe; HOTAS: Warthog; TrackIR; ICP

• Information update regarding the theater status. We have reached GOLD+ and that means that we are getting closer to offer the Mad Bulls our stand alone theater of the Baltic. A lot of love have been put into this, so I look very much forward to bring you this. Work should be completed at the end of this week. Final testing is being done atm and with the the reports I get, all is looking good. A link will go out to Bloodhound or directly on this thread, whatever works best for you. Bloodhound, please tell me how you want this done once I'm ready to share.

• So, another update. The storylines for our CO-OP is done and before we share them, MIL and I will do some brainstorming on the things made. There has been made three stories, each with its own setup. I will share these within this week. Also, the final testing of Baltic will be done on Tuesday, I suspect all is okay, but just making sure all is good before I provide a link.

Bloodhound - can you please confirm how you would like this to be shared.

Option 1: Here in this forum?

Option 2: Via you, so you can share it among your unit?

Tell me how you would prefer it.

• Thanks for all the update and work you are putting into this! Looking forward to fly with you guys!

I hope I find enough time to participate in as much events as possible!

• Your welcome Korbi. Hope you are able to join in as much as possible. We all have busy lives, so sometimes we need to prioritize what is possible. That is the life of a desktop pilot... ;)

• The Theater you provided works just fine on my side, thx!

Are there any Pubs/Charts/Diagrams you could provide for the theater?

Looks like there are none in the Add-On folder after installing the theater into BMS :)

• Hi Korbi

Glad you have it working. No, there are no charts available, I did talk with the master of charts about this (Nikos) and we agreed that it would not make sense to put many hours into something that will be replaced with Falcas's CET for 4.38. If no charts are made for this theater, I already made arrangements with Nikos that he will make some for us when it is released at some point.

So for now, we will have to make it without charts.

• Offizieller Beitrag

Hi Guys,

Hi Korbi

Glad you have it working. No, there are no charts available, I did talk with the master of charts about this (Nikos) and we agreed that it would not make sense to put many hours into something that will be replaced with Falcas's CET for 4.38. If no charts are made for this theater, I already made arrangements with Nikos that he will make some for us when it is released at some point.

So for now, we will have to make it without charts.

In 2018 I collected data for Tomcatz's Baltic Theatre and already prepared something for the documentation. Unfortunately, there was then a version change of BMS and Tom did not continue working on the theatre, so I also saw no reason to continue. Perhaps one could at least use what is available to have some basics.

Overview aerodromes Baltic-.zip

AIP Ostsee-Theater .zip

EPSN - Swidwin.zip

ETNS-aerodrome layout.zip

ETNT-aerodrome layout.zip

Maybe you can still use the data after checking it. It is probably no longer worth investing time there, since the release of BMS 4.38 is imminent.

I had started with ETNL (this was the only airfield to be completed) but unfortunately it no longer exists in the theatre.

Alpha

Processor: Intel Core I7 9700k @ 3.6 GHz -> 5.0 GHz; Motherboard: ASUS ROG STRIX Z390-H GAMING; RAM 32 GB Corsar CMK32 DDR-4 2998; Graphic1: ASUS ROG STRIX GTX 1080 8GB DDR5X; Graphic2: DisplayLink USB-VGA Display Adapter Monitor1: Iiyama PL4071UH 40' 3840x2160 pixel; Monitor2: Acer AL1716 19' 1280x1024 pixel (for MFD frames); SSD: 1TB WD Black SN750 Gaming M.2 2280 PCIe 3.0 x4 NVMe; HOTAS: Warthog; TrackIR; ICP

• Hey Madbulls.

I have entered the final stages on the flight planning for Sunday. I have made two three ship for you guys and a four ship for my unit. MIL is not flying with us, but will act as a GCI. He is alone with two kids, so flying was not an option, but he would not miss this, so we agreed this was the best solution. I will share more files later this week and they will go via Bloodhound. The files will contain the flight plan, files for WDP and some info regarding the flight that have been made.

We really look forward to fly with you guys.

• Offizieller Beitrag

Sounds good, we will have much fun together.